Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dead Week Day 0, 1, and 2

Dead week started a little earlier for me this year. Sunday morning I got up and went to work for a couple hours until I had to leave to go to my group meeting to finish our project. I was still sore from the half marathon. My foot was the worst and still is the worst. We started and 10 am and worked all throughout the night until 3 am the next morning. We had everything about 90% complete at the end of those long 17 hours of working. We worked through lunch and dinner as well. Luckily one of my teammates parents bought is dinner. The only thing we had left to do was enable flash memory, finish our report, and then submit everything. One of my teammates fixed the problem we were having with the flash memory the next morning. Because he had finished that, all we had to do was add a couple more lines of code and then take it to our professor to demo it. He seemed pretty pleased with our demo. The last thing we had left was to finish our report and then submit that along with our code and poster for the showcase. Did all of that last night so all that is left is te showcase on Friday. I felt a whole lot of stress being relieved from my shoulders last night. Still a little stressed over my lab practical that I had this morning. I wasn't able to go to open lab because I didn't make it back to school in time because of my car breaking down. Complete bummer. My roommate helped me out and explained to me the answers to the questions so I could study them. I ended up finishing the lab practical too! So there's a whole lot more stress relieved from my shoulders.

Here's a link to the video of our final project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIovdlLAlTs&feature=youtu.be

My foot is still killing me though. It's mainly my right foot that is hurting so badly. Now all that is left to worry about is my last MSE homework and my 3 finals next week which I think I know how to study for. Hopefully I'll get my car back this week too. My muscles are pretty much recovered for the most part. Still some soreness.

Earlier today I just got word that my car is ready to be picked up. Can't wait to have my car back! Thus far, this week has been pretty rewarding mentally, but not so good physically. Plus I think I'm getting sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment