Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello, World!

Since social media has sort of been winding down for me, I have decided to take up blogging. I will still be using Facebook and Twitter to get updates on certain events, but as far as posting on them, I think I am done. I will be moving to Boise, ID this summer for an internship with Micron and I want to try and keep up with this blogging. I will probably do another post with my goals, plans, and dreams for the summer, but for now I just wanted to add a little something. I will have a little less than a week break between the semester ending and moving, so in that time I will be doing some prepping and practicing for this blog. I might eventually move toward my own domain and own blog space at some point in time. I just want my blog to be simple, easy-to-read, and elegant.


No comments:

Post a Comment